I think many of you do want to practice on Thanksgiving day, and Kirsten and Mitchell want hold class.
Because we don’t know for sure that the painters will be finished, we have cancelled class officially. However for those who want to practice, please check this blog on Wednesday evening. If the painting is done and we get an all clear we will reinstate class for 830- 1030 am Thursday morning.
Thanks for your patience and understanding and hopefully we will get to have class.