Tomorrow, Wednesday 23rd we will try to have Mysore practice in the park if there is enough interest. The air quality is good, the weather forecast doesn’t show any rain so if you are interested please sign up so we know how many people are coming. If the majority still prefers Zoom I will change it back to zoom. So if you sign up for the park please check the schedule/your email/ WhatsApp group before you hit the road to make sure it is happening.
The days are getting shorter and we experience colder mornings so soon the park option won’t be possible but until then I will try to teach in person under the sky.