Greece Retreat Cancelled

Hi all,
We’ve had a few developments this past week which has led us (Anne and Philippe) to make the difficult decision not to go ahead with the yoga retreat this June in Greece.
We were close to the critical mass, and we know that some of you really wanted to go, but there wasn’t quite the numbers we needed able to commit due to reasonable concerns (layoffs, recent rehires, etc…) to make it all happen this time. Perhaps if their sufficient desire in the future we can try another summer.
For now, I (Anne) will be going to India for a course with Sharath in July, if anyone is considering going to practice with Saraswati this summer I am happy to advise. Also there are a number of other retreats in Europe for those who want to attend something in Europe and we can help recommend some.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *