We will be resuming our lectures on the Bhagwad Gita beginning this summer. The first lecture will be on Saturday July 13th, from 2-5 pm at Palo Alto.
Swami Tattwamayananda from the Vedanta Society of Northern California, San Francisco will be presenting the lecture. Some details…..
– Vedanta Society of Northern California in San Francisco was established by Swami Vivekananda on April 14, 1900. For more info., click:
– Swami Tattwamayananda is the Assistant Minister at the Vedanta Society of Northern California, San Francisco. He was a former instructor at the training center of the Ramakrishna Order in India, and is a scholar in Sanskrit and Vedic studies.
– Topic: Karma Yoga, The Bhagwad Gita
– Lecture will be on July 13th, 2013. Lecture will begin at 2 pm and end at 5 pm; we will have a 15 minute tea break in between. The session will include the lecture and Q & As.
– At Monica Khurana’s residence at 3279 Waverley St., Palo Alto. (Please note there is a change of venue for the July talk)
All are welcome.
Please pass the word around to other folks who may be interested. Thank you.
Sonia & Ashish