Hi Everybody –
We are having baby #2 around Christmas. I am currently 4 1/2 months pregnant. I hoped to tell all of you in person, but not much talking in class. If I haven’t been able to tell you in person, you probably have already guessed but were being polite just in case it weren’t the case! I figured I would go down the list of questions for you as well!
– We don’t know the gender yet, but should on August 11th. these days they only do one ultrasound at the beginning to confirm viability and then another one at the 20 week mark (~half way).
– This has been a tougher pregnancy, the first trimester was lots of nausea, racing heart rates and fatigue. Things have gotten better in the past few weeks, but it is definitely an entirely different pregnancy from August’s!
– No, I haven’t been practicing nearly as much, probably 2 or 3 times a week. I have been going to the gym more this time. The heat and the smells in the studio have been a little more challenging for me this time! I hope to write another article for Phillipe, but you know how time seems to be harder to come by with each new day!
– We think August is ready for a new sibling – he points out babies and was super sweet to his little cousin last week. He doesn’t really get the idea of a new baby yet, but it is starting to sink in. He now points at my belly again and says, “baby”. Granted, he also then points at his own belly and says baby, but we are getting closer!
– We have no idea how we are going to handle two kids, but I am sure we will figure it out!
Hope everything is going well for all of you. Lots of love,